For over a century, we have specialized in the gentle production of food, developing delicacies that meet the tastes of the times.
Become a part of a company that focuses on quality, innovation and team spirit as shift supervisor (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
- Organization, control and management of production processes in accordance with orders and deadlines in cooperation with production management
- Staff planning and management of the employees (approx. 30) in the department
- Monitoring of key performance indicators, execution of audit tours
- Ensuring quality standards, hygiene regulations and work safety (HACCP/IFS)
- Close communication with other shifts and production management during daily shift handovers
- Completed vocational training in food technology or comparable qualification in industrial food production
- Experience in the management of technical employees
- Communication and leadership skills with a focus on the team and appropriate assertiveness
- Good knowledge of MS Office, English and inventory control systems
- Willingness for regular training and shift work (three shifts)
- A self-reliant, challenging and varied job in an owner-managed owner-managed and future-oriented family business
- A comprehensive, individual induction programme and regular training courses
- Attractive salary and development opportunities with additional benefits
- Permanent employment in a medium-sized food company
- A motivated team, short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchical structureIn-house canteen JobRad and company sports facilities
Sounds like a perfect match?
In this case, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply fill out the application form
and upload your CV.