For over a century, we have specialized in the gentle production of food, developing delicacies that meet the tastes of the times.
Become a part of a company that focuses on quality, innovation and team spirit as maintenance electronics/mechatronics technician (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
- Ensuring a flawless and efficient production process
- Programming of control and drive technology
- Maintenance, care and repair of machines and equipment
- Modification of production plants in case of product changes
- Collaboration in technical projects
- Completed vocational training as a technician, mechatronics or electronics technician
- Professional experience in food production is preferred
- Confident handling of circuit diagrams and schematics
- Reliability, diligence, motivation and team orientation
- High proficiency in German and willingness to work in shifts
- A self-reliant, challenging and varied job in an owner-managed owner-managed and future-oriented family business
- A comprehensive, individual induction programme and regular training courses
- Attractive salary and development opportunities with additional benefits
- Permanent employment in a medium-sized food company
- A motivated team, short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchical structureIn-house canteen JobRad and company sports facilities
Sounds like a perfect match?
In this case, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply fill out the application form
and upload your CV.