For over a century, we have specialized in the gentle production of food, developing delicacies that meet the tastes of the times.
Become a part of a company that focuses on quality, innovation and team spirit as machine operator (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
- Operation and cleaning of machines
- Independent rectification of simple machine malfunctions
- Support during conversions and format changes
- Compliance with quality, hygiene and safety standards
- Cleaning of machines
- Qualified shift handover
- Completed vocational training in relevant field (e.g. food technology specialist, machine operator, mechatronics technician)
- Professional experience in food production is preferred
- Reliability, diligence, motivation and team orientation
- High proficiency in German
- Willingness to work in shifts (three shifts)
- A self-reliant, challenging and varied job in an owner-managed owner-managed and future-oriented family business
- A comprehensive, individual induction programme and regular training courses
- Attractive salary and development opportunities with additional benefits
- Permanent employment in a medium-sized food company
- A motivated team, short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchical structureIn-house canteen JobRad and company sports facilities
Sounds like a perfect match?
In this case, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply fill out the application form
and upload your CV.