For over a century, we have specialized in the gentle production of food, developing delicacies that meet the tastes of the times.
Become a part of a company that focuses on quality, innovation and team spirit as laboratory technician (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
- Diverse product-accompanying measurements as a member of the quality assurance team
- Sensory evaluation of products and raw materials
- Calibration of measuring instruments
- Execution of hygiene inspections
- Qualified work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- High degree of responsibility and flexibility
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Willingness to work in shifts (three shifts)
- A self-reliant, challenging and varied job in an owner-managed owner-managed and future-oriented family business
- A comprehensive, individual induction programme and regular training courses
- Attractive salary and development opportunities with additional benefits
- Permanent employment in a medium-sized food company
- A motivated team, short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchical structureIn-house canteen JobRad and company sports facilities
Sounds like a perfect match?
In this case, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply fill out the application form
and upload your CV.