For over a century, we have specialized in the gentle production of food, developing delicacies that meet the tastes of the times.
Become a part of a company that focuses on quality, innovation and team spirit as food technologist (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date.
- Ensuring a flawless and efficient production process from a quality assurance perspective
- Development and implementation of technical improvements with regard to plant availability, capacity and production process optimization
- Contact for internal departments regarding food technology issues
- Execution of QA activities with IFS relevance
- Project development and management
- Completed studies in food technology or comparable qualification with relevant professional experience
- Practical experience in industrial food production is an advantage
- Understanding of food technical processes and high sense of hygiene, quality and responsibility
- Good knowledge of MS Office and inventory control systems
- High proficiency in German and English, strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and organizational talent
- A self-reliant, challenging and varied job in an owner-managed owner-managed and future-oriented family business
- A comprehensive, individual induction programme and regular training courses
- Attractive salary and development opportunities with additional benefits
- Permanent employment in a medium-sized food company
- A motivated team, short decision-making processes and a flat hierarchical structureIn-house canteen JobRad and company sports facilities
Sounds like a perfect match?
In this case, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply fill out the application form
and upload your CV.